Having served on corporate boards, our CFOs have helped clients develop programs for corporate governance, the system through which businesses are directed and controlled. Corporate governance lays out the relationships, rights and responsibilities of management, the board and shareholders.
CFO Advisory Services serves clients by:
- Developing a board reporting program
- Establishing policies and procedures for delegating authority and board committees
- Developing programs for communicating with shareholders
- Providing advice on different ways of raising money, and the risks and potential returns of each
- Preparing for a public stock offering
- Laying out the pros and cons of a reverse merger